Welcome to St. Alfred’s Episcopal Church! This Agreement shall begin on the date of December 19,2022.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of St. Alfred’s Episcopal Church Inc. Website Services, located at www.stalfredschurch.com
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person logging on the St. Alfred’s website and compliant to St. Alfred’s terms and conditions. “St. Alfred’s”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to St. Alfred’s Episcopal Church. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and St. Alfred’s Episcopal Church. All terms refer to the offer, and acceptance necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of St. Alfred’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the state of Florida and federal laws. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Changes to the Terms
St. Alfred’s sites are offered by St. Alfred’s Episcopal Church, (“St. Alfred’s, we, or us”). We may revise and update these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Any changes are effective when we post them. Your continued use of a St. Alfred’s site following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes.
Changes to St. Alfred’s Episcopal Church Sites
St. Alfred’s sites are offered by St. Alfred’s Episcopal Church Inc. Any changes are effective when we post them. Your continued use of a St. Alfred’s site following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes.
Information About You and Your Access of St. Alfred’s Sites
Unless otherwise stated, St. Alfred’s Episcopal Church and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on St. Alfred’s Episcopal Church website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from St. Alfred’s Episcopal Church website for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from St. Alfred’s Episcopal Church website
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from St. Alred’s Episcopal Church website
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from St. Alfred’s Episcopal Church website
- Redistribute content from St. Alfred’s Episcopal Church website
- No use of St. Alfred’s Episcopal Church logo or other artwork is to be copied
- Utilize our site in any way that violates any federal, state, local or international law or regulation;
- Use a St. Alfred’s site for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate any company or person, including St. Alfred’s
- Engage in any other conduct which, as determined by us, may harm St. Alfred’s or others;
- Use the St. Alfred’s sites in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair St. Alfred’s sites or interfere with any other person’s use of the same;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access St. Alfred’s sites for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on St. Alfred’s sites;
Users may create an account on the St. Alfred’s website which require providing certain information to St. Alfred’s. If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or similar information as part of our security procedures, you agree to keep such information as confidential. You also agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. St. Alfred’s reserves the right to disable any account, user name, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these terms.
St. Alfred’s Episcopal Church Inc. is based in the state of Florida in the United States. We make no claims the St. Alfred’s Sites or any of its content are accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to St. Alfred’s sites may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access St. Alfred’s Episcopal Church Sites from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Your use of any St. Alfred’s Church Sites, its content and any functionality, services or items obtained through St. Alfred’s Church sites is at your own risk, all of which are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Neither St. Alfred’s Church nor any person associated with St. Alfred’s Church makes any warranty or representation with respect to the accuracy, availability, security, reliability, or quality of St. Alfred’s site on any device. Without limiting the foregoing, neither St. Alfred’s Church nor anyone associated with St. Alfred’s Church represents or warrants that St. Alfred’s Church or any functionality, content, or any service or items obtained through St. Alfred’s Sites will be accurate, reliable, error-free or uninterrupted. We do not promise that defects will be corrected or
that the server that makes them our sites available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that the St. Alfred’s Sites or any Services or items obtained through St. Alfred’s Church Sites will otherwise meet your needs or expectations. St. Alfred’s Episcopal Church hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory, or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties or merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for particular purpose.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Legal Compliance; Termination
You agree that we have the right to:
- Take any action with respect to any user or account that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion if we believe there to be a violation of these Terms, infringement of third-party rights, a threat to the personal safety of others, or a threat or liability or harm to the goodwill associated with St. Alfred’s Episcopal Church
- Take appropriate action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement and disclosure of your information, for any illegal or unauthorized use of St. Alfred’s Episcopal Church Sites or Services; and/or
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of St. Alfred’s Episcopal Church Sites or Services for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms.
- Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting or using any materials on or through St. Alfred’s Sites or Services.
You waive and hold harmless St. Alfred’s Episcopal Church inc. and its licensee and service providers and all of their employees, officers and directors from any claims resulting from any action taken by any parties during or as a result of legal investigations and any action taken by any of the forgoing parties during or as a result of legal investigations and from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations either by St. Alfred’s Episcopal Church Inc., or law enforcement authorities.